View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #54
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
Well, after many weeks of delay (I'd gotten used to using my 7" Android tablet for everything), my unlucky M92 is on its way back to Germany for another go at a fix.

Since the biggest part of the problem has seemed to be the battery's complete refusal to take a charge, I'm wondering ... what sort of chargers do US users use? The one I got with the unit was EU-centric, so I couldn't use it. I'd been using spare iPod chargers instead, but ... I don't know ... maybe that doesn't ... really ... work?

It's a straw, I know, but I thought I would grab at it.
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote