View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:16 AM   #40
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
A stylus - how novel! Lol
Well, now I'm intrigued. Please share their response when you get it. I did notice that your CSS references "a.footnote" but the class calls for "fn". Also it appears you have all the footnotes in a separate file (Endnotes.html). If you want the back link to work you need to put the filename in front of "#F1". I assumed you were just giving an example, but you might check that.

I have a question of my own. When you create your link is there a specific reason for the span tags around the <a></a>?

I usually try and absolutely minimize the number of tags and would have just put the class and id within the link:
<a class="footnote" id="F1" href="...">...</a>

Is using a span tag a specific requirement for Kobo/Sony??

Thanks!

Last edited by Turtle91; 01-18-2013 at 07:29 AM.
Turtle91 is online now   Reply With Quote