View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 06:41 PM   #21735
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I will never understand the mentality of someone who simply can't get through a holiday without purposefully starting a fight ... or saying something that they know will upset someone else .... kind of takes the glitter off the good times ....
I guess just a passive-aggressive type that can't tolerate anyone else enjoying themselves ....

I always felt that people like that who were angry enough to start fights were really angry at themselves rather than with 'the other guy.'

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote