View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 04:58 PM   #38
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
You know, I was having the same idea.....But then I thought that with my kindle, my better half's kindle, a VPN, USunlocked, my son in the UK and accounts on Nook and Kobo as well as three Amazon accounts it was getting quite complicated enough.
So I sat down with a cup of tea and something to read until the thought went away.
ROFL... Sounds almost as bad as me... Sony PRS-600, Sony PRS-T1 (although the 600 is just my backup), 10" Android tablet, 7" Android tablet, and Android phone (plus Amazon, B&N, Sony, Kobo, BoB, eBooks.com accounts and probably more I'm missing). My wife has a nook WiFi (first gen) and her own account.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote