View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #21
ashan
Connoisseur
ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: could be Kobo Glo or KPW
Oh dear God, how about some books? some palpable toys? some board games...I usually read the deals forums and to my surprise I find a lot of parents buying high tech gadgets to their 5-9 years old kids...that is just too much in my opinion, call me whatever you like but at the age of 7 I was extremely happy if I had a book or a simple car toy, but I wasn't sad either, just playing outside with other kids.

Now to come back and be on topic and away from my opinion:
- Leapad, Innotab are rugged tablets for kids - good if the parents afford to pay extra for apps, quite pricy
- cheap 7" android tabs - would cost from 40$ to 100$
- raspbery PI - learn to code and be a hacker, definitely better than listening to bieber and watching youtube
- low end computer/netbook

NO ipod (would not recommend)
NO Kindle Fire (these products weren't designed for kids anyway)
ashan is offline   Reply With Quote