View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #1
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
CSS - How big is TOO big?

When I've converted books, the CSS usually ends up with 30 - 40 items (those books have illustrations, drop-caps, quoted letters & publications, embedded fonts, and sometimes tables).
My current project already has over 90 CSS items (lots of short stories with lots of different layout needs), and likely to increase.

Should this be a concern? Ought I to start finding ways to pare it down?

Am I worrying for no reason at all?
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote