View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:44 PM   #24
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Wasn't Jobs strongly AGAINST a 7" tablet? What are they doing exactly? I was considering buying an iMac but this is the same story, less bang for more bucks and somehow I don't see Apple leading the trends anymore.

Correct me if I'm wrong, my cheap Chinese knock off 7 incher with IPS display has better resolution than Mini? 1280 x 800 with all bells and whistles that I don't even need. And contrary to my (very) low expectations it works like a dream. For 136 € delivery included.

Tsk tsk.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote