View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #4
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
I don't know if this is a workaround or how to actually do it, but I tried dragging and dropping the files in question from the "Library" to the "Device".

That got iTunes to import the files into the device...

I'm new to iTunes and iOS, having come over from Android. So, I wasn't aware that "drag and drop" would work. It was something that just popped up in my mind so I tried it...

Thing is, I want to set Calibre to auto-download new recipes from various news sources, mainly tech news, to the iPad each morning before I head off to work. If the process can be automated all I need to do is to set and forget as I get ready for the day.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote