Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 05:05 AM   #529
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Hi guys!

I'm using jbpatch for some days and it is a very good improvement over plain vanilla Amazon stuff, mostly hyphenation and alignment correction. Thank you a lot Ixtab.

I think a great improvement could be a patch to select a font (I know there is a font hack to change Kindle font, but not a selectable one by menu).

Another improvement could be change interline from 70% to 200% or so.

And the ultimate improvement, ability to have two columns.

I know those can be very difficult things to implement (mainly third and then first ones) but then Kindle Framework will be the best reading app ever done.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote