View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 07:52 PM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by highstream View Post
I wanted to remove the epub version from my Win 7 ebooks folder and get rid of the listing in Calibre's interface. I haven't figured out the latter yet - any ideas? - but after selecting Remove and choosing the epub format version, the file is still in the Windows folder. What am I missing (on both scores)? Thanks,
Following GeorgeH's advice will remove the ePub from calibre's library and calibre's interface. If your Win 7 ebooks folder is not calibre's library folder then you have to use windows to delete books in that folder. calibre will only delete files in its own library folder.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote