View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 02:26 PM   #37
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
for my experience a tablet smaller than the iPad is just too small for internet browsing, document editing, spreadsheets, etc. Perhaps 7 inch tablets are okay for books, games and audio, but that is about all.
It's the difference between consumption of content and creation of content. For consumption a 7 inch screen should be okay, I can surf and handle email on my Galaxy Note. For document editing I'll step up to my iPad. i did get a Fire in the hope that it would bridge the gap and be "good enough" but it wasn't a very good compromise, too big to be pocketable, but not big enough for real "work". Then again, Apple seems to sell plenty of 11 inch MacBook Air's which are too small for my bad eyes and fat fingers, so what do I know
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote