View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 05:43 AM   #64
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
Tablet Decisions. So far it seems like she wants an iPad rather than other brands. At iPad prices, I'd suggest WiFi only, not WiFi + Cellular. I'd suggest 16GB storage may be a little tight, or 32GB storage more comfortable if she keeps most of her content on her computer and only loads tablet with music favorites, books currently studying, current work, current other entertainment, and so on. Currently I've got about 11GB of space used on my iPad. But I have a feeling she'll be using her iPad more often and for more varied apps than I use mine. Do any of you other iPad users have recommendations on iPad model options?
I agree with you. 32GB WiFi is a good compromise between price and capability.

But on the laptop front I still maintain that, unless "money is no object", you'll get much more for your money by going for a Windows laptop than a Macbook.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote