View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:34 PM   #22
joepie
Zealot
joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Inkpad 3 -> Onyx Boox Nova 3
Hi Michael,

Your right, the link doesn't work anymore. The last message in the 302 firmware thread states that the final version is out, so I checked the ukranian site.
Eventhough I don't understand the ukranian language, I found the correct link by clicking around:

http://www.pocketbook-int.com/ua/support/pocketbook-302

then click on the 15.4, it has the exact same name as the one I got from the forum. Unfortunately, they differ at binary level. Nom I'm uncertain if this is the latest file or not.

I haven't run into problems yet with the latest alpha, and am using it happily. The navigation keys are working just as I mapped them. I have no real complaints other than I'd rather have a Pearl screen. The 302, built as a tank, will last me forever I'm afraid.

Plus there was one 'scary' moment, I had to redo the update. After a reset it updated fine, without problems.

Cheers,

Joe
joepie is offline   Reply With Quote