View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 03:53 PM   #43
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
Quote:
Originally Posted by muranternet View Post
I think the full EE may offer a better experience, if only due to the larger reading/scribing area.
I highly suspect this is the case, although the PE seems to have taken the 2.2 update a little better than the EE. If pocketability isn't your main concern, then it's EE all the way. Battery life is much better, too, and especially with a spare (since it's removable), power is really a non-issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muranternet View Post
However, even used the price is prohibitive
I still can't believe how expensive they are, even used. There's just not that much supply, I think. I didn't mind overpaying for a brand new product. But I'd be hesitant to pay for an already end-of-life device from a defunct company. It's a shame, because even in their current states, the EEs really are quite good.
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote