View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Tingle View Post
I don't think you understood what I wrote.

If Nook is very unlike Android, and I like Nook, does that mean I won't like Android? Perhaps I should take the Nook back and go with a dumb phone come Feb?

No thanks. I like the eReader derived reader on the Nook. FBreader is an OK reader, and I've used on various platforms. I own a Kindle 3 so a Kindle reader for the Nook would be counterproductive. If I need format flexibility, I use the jetBook, which still has everyone else beaten.

Regards,
Jack Tingle

ahh pay him no mind he's our resident nook troll.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote