View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 06:05 AM   #10
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I converted your "Before" book and it converted fine without any extra space between paragraphs. I'm not sure what is causing your problem but you have some things in your settings that are not in mine.

1. I don't have anything in the Filter Style Information box
2. I don't have anything in the Extra CSS box

You specifically told calibre to remove the following items from your book

Filtering CSS properties: , margin-right, text-indent, margin-top, margin-left, margin-bottom, margin

If I place this in my Filter CSS box it screws up my conversion too. Remove this from the Filter CSS box and you should be fine.

While your at it I would delete the extra stuff in the Extra CSS box too you can already adjust the @page margins in Page Setup, which I would move back to the defaults of 5pt. if I were you.
Thank you, I gonna try that all, maybe a clean install will work to, I try that at my laptop, until now I just update calibre.

/update
I follow up your advice and it helped, to be honest, I don't know where the filter CSS info is coming from, can't remember adding it.
It just say, filter out the margins because I like it when everything is aligned to the left and no extra space on the bottom or the top.
It should not insert a blank line on every paragraph but hey, as long as it works again thank you, sometimes there is no real reason but just good to hear that when another takes away something or add something, it helps.
There are so many switches now and sometimes the translation in Dutch doesn't make it more clear.

Last edited by Nick_1964; 11-25-2013 at 06:44 AM.
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote