View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 10:37 PM   #11
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
If I understand correctly, I just violated your copyright by quoting you in full (rather than quoting your post partially, which would arguably be fair use, and is what I try to keep to in these forums).

However, what I didn't realize, until I Googled it right now, is that you can't sue me for infringement because, AFAIK, you didn't pay the $35 to register the inherent copyright in the post I quoted. I think the category you would put your post in would be "text only" as seen here:

https://www.copyright.gov/registrati...rks/index.html

Of course, there also is the possibility you did pay the $35, in which case I'm in big trouble
Thanks I couldn't remember the fee.
You aren't in big trouble because you gave me credit for the quote and didn't try to claim it was yours.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote