View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 10:14 PM   #10
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Just remember to be super safe, register the book with the Library of Congress. Note there is a fee.
If I understand correctly, I just violated your copyright by quoting you in full (rather than quoting your post partially, which would arguably be fair use, and is what I try to keep to in these forums).

However, what I didn't realize, until I Googled it right now, is that you can't sue me for infringement because, AFAIK, you didn't pay the $35 to register the inherent copyright in the post I quoted. I think the category you would put your post in would be "text only" as seen here:

https://www.copyright.gov/registrati...rks/index.html

Of course, there also is the possibility you did pay the $35, in which case I'm in big trouble
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote