View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 07:13 PM   #6
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjaybe View Post
Thanks, all. That's pretty much what I expected. I think I'll tell him gently that he doesn't need to put a copyright notice on the TOC. I'll also tell him that when he has more, say a detailed outline, his copyright will be vested automatically. He has a tendency toward grandiosity, but from what I know about him I'm optimistic that he will get somewhere with this. It looks like a big project -- daunting, I'd call it -- but I think he might do it. He'll have plenty of opportunities for disillusionment, so I'll stay on the encouragement side.-)
Just remember to be super safe, register the book with the Library of Congress.
Note there is a fee.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote