View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 12:02 PM   #36
Joanna
Groupie
Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: none
@DaltonST, thanks a lot for the implementation! Can't wait to test it.

One important thing though: it might be just a coincidence but I've updated the plugin and it seems that it makes Calibre crash. It crashed first right after I've updated the plugin and then would crash after every launch when I wanted to switch to another library. When I've removed it, everything seems fine.

(See this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...68#post3325868)

Importantly enough, I've also updated Calibre and some other plugins recently, so it may or may not be related to your latest update.
Sorry for complaining
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote