View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:29 AM   #1
GraciousMe
Zealot
GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question Glitch with page numbers (!) in Digital Editions

A friend just showed me how my recently published epub-book looks in his computer. He runs Digital Editions and told me he had a problem with footnotes.

Actually the problem was not foonotes (they are in blue and easily recognizable) but with something looking like page numbers!

These numbers, as far as I could see progressing just like page numbers, collided with my text, sitting on top of the text so to speak.

How can this be?
GraciousMe is offline   Reply With Quote