View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:29 PM   #26
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Archiving works, but k3 needs an update before you get content from the archive, so K4 is the only thing fully functional now (I can send to my Kindle Touch but it's going to be a few weeks before I get that). Fire is excluded at the moment, as are the Apps, as are DX and prior. I assume the latter will never get updated to support this.

K4'ers, have you used this yet? do you see a 'Personal Documents Archive' item? or do they show up in 'Archived Items'?

Also it looks like setting Kindle email address has been broken for a few days, probably as a side effect of the PD Archive feature in progress work.
Nope not broken at all. It's a new feature. All Kindles after September 28th share the same email address. It can't be changed no more.

It's all over the Kindle Forums. Now every Pdoc sent goes to all kindles set to receive Pdocs. I can't get a new address for my K4

Last edited by Blossom; 10-03-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote