View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 02:26 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro View Post
Well, somebody provided a link making it easy to find.
(Sorry, I couldn't help myself)
Hey... I knew it was a softball. I wanted to see who would be the first to take the bate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro View Post
I thought the book was good but not great. It was a quick, short read. I guess I was thinking it was going to be better than it was because it was labeled a "classic thriller".
Same here. I was hoping for a page turner... and this was not that. To me it seemed a vague story about hide-n-seek without knowing who the seekers were or why they were playing the game.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote