View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 10:58 PM   #10
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
My consumption of books is I lost count. I have bought 2 new paper books in the last several years. They were both fund raiser cookbooks. Everything else is either used or ebook.
I think it's worth remembering that those of us in these forums aren't typical readers. I doubt if we're good examples of anything involving the publishing industry. I know I'm not.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote