View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 02:38 PM   #15
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
IS this a Common Problem with Kobo? Or was this a Fluke?

My Date & Time are Now Both messed up! Putting ALL these e-books in their collections so I can read what I haven't read is a HUGE Pain!

IF this is Normal I going to Sell this e-reader
It was a fluke, and in all fairness, something like this can happen to any brand reader.

Using Calibre makes problems like this trivial though, which is why the majority of us here use it. It would take you a matter of minutes to transfer your books back to your reader after any mishaps and have them all neatly in the Collections you set. If I remember from the Amazon forums, you did use Calibre to transfer your books to your Kindle, so I'm not sure why you're so dead set against using Calibre with Kobo. Maybe now is the time to reconsider using Calibre and give it a try to see how well it works for Collections.

I feel like I should apologize ahead of time for mentioning Calibre. I'm not trying to be pushy about it, just trying to get you back to enjoying your reader quicker so you can just sit back, relax and read instead of stressing over Collections.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote