View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 11:54 AM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thanks! I saved a copy. It's still not the glorious multi-color version I saw somewhere (maybe a museum?). Sooner or later I'll find that one.

In grad school, I had to do a presentation on The Canterbury Tales, and I found an article comparing Blake's painting of the pilgrims with another artist's work from the same period. Turns out that they were hated rivals, so one painted the pilgrims going east and the othe painted them going west. I managed to do the whole presentation about the two paintings. Blake's was alive and somehow he even managed to make the Miller seem like a sympathetic character.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote