View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 04:35 PM   #12
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I know why this happens. This happens because Marvin has not been updated for iPadOS 13. Marvin is dead. Anything that doesn't work will not work. So once it stops working well enough, it's tme to move on to a different program. I have no idea if Marvin will have any more issues in iOS 14/iPadOS 14.
This bug happened well before IOS 13, when Kris was still maintaining Marvin, and I posted about it at the time. It happens on my IPad mini too, and is the one thing I wish could be fixed. The longer the chapter is, the worse the bug is. It seems to be related to the minor adjustments Marvin makes when it reflows the chapter on initialisation, which screws up the location. Long chapters can be many pages out.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote