View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 07:56 AM   #28747
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
I've been considering reading The Tale of Genji. I checked your Goodreads account but only found, in your books read, a series of essays about the chunkster book. Is there a reason why you didn't read Genji?
Oh, I've read it. Not added it on GR because they didn't have my Japanese edition. I strongly recommend reading it with a companion guide of some kind to aid with cultural and historical context.
astrangerhere is online now   Reply With Quote