View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 03:57 PM   #28741
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
And now I'm reading Some of the Best from Tor.com: 2019 edition.
Which was very good indeed.

Then I started a recent freebie, Unto The Last Generation by Juanita Coulson It had a nice premise. but it was terrible in setup, plot and characterisation. I quickly abandoned it.

Then I started another freebie, A Few Right Thinking Men by Sulari Gentill. It was an excellent historical murder mystery, set in early 1930s New South Wales. Highly recommended!

And now I'm reading Asimov's SF magazine for March/April 2020.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote