View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 06:18 AM   #4
brigader
Enthusiast
brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Max,irex 800s
Smile lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachinaCarnis View Post
You should wait for Onyx Boox 16, they plan to have animated holograms in color with surround sound system. ;-)
I really need it for PDF and mainly and kindle, and a few apps. Dont want the holgrams just yet ;-)

And the touch screen support and multi pages view. And to be a bit faster running Kindle. PDF reading I am still happy with on the MAX BOOX1... So is it worth the upgrade really? or do I buy kindle just for the reading novels. Rather have the one device.

Last edited by brigader; 02-20-2020 at 06:23 AM.
brigader is offline   Reply With Quote