View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 04:45 AM   #1
brigader
Enthusiast
brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Max,irex 800s
onyx boox 3 or wait for onyx boox 4 ?

Hi,
I currently have the original max boox original 13.3 reader and I still love it for PDF work.
Things I don't like are no touch screen.... Kindle reader is a bit slow to turn pages.
Also, OneNote note-taking was slow/not usable.
Loved the readly app, but again is limited without the touchscreen.

So do I now buy the MAX3.. It looks pretty good to me, but just wondering what the user experience is like for the above-mentioned apps, particularly Kindle now, as I am reading a lot more normal books. Or do I just buy a normal kindle?

What will Onyx boox max 4 be like?

Id love them to add a slot for the stylus like galaxy note 10. Almost lost my stylus several times... :-)

Thanks

Paul.

Last edited by brigader; 02-20-2020 at 04:47 AM.
brigader is offline   Reply With Quote