View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 12:19 PM   #5
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Lg 8.3, Ipad Pro & Mini 5
Yes, but it is best for my way of reading. I've tried all the others anyone mentions and Mapleread SE came the closest, but it drives me crazy not to see the time in the header and trying to get the correct set showing takes me some time to figure out (putting books in sets and then getting them to show up). I'm sure I'd get used to it, but I so much prefer Marvin - so intuitive. If the getting to right page works with the X closing mentioned above, I'll keep using it until I can't anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I know why this happens. This happens because Marvin has not been updated for iPadOS 13. Marvin is dead. Anything that doesn't work will not work. So once it stops working well enough, it's tme to move on to a different program. I have no idea if Marvin will have any more issues in iOS 14/iPadOS 14.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote