View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 05:25 PM   #87
Victoria
Guru
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW 5, iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
.Issybird I donít think your theme will be too close to mine, especially if we separate them in terms of which month each one comes up. I rather like the Tower of Babel though.
Issybird, I donít think theyíre similar either.

Catlady I like the rabbit hole too! I donít think itís tied to sci-fyi either. Itís a great metaphor and am Iím sure everyoneís found themselves falling in one at one time or another.

I like revolution as well, but I think the rabbit hole is more creative / evocative. But all three themes could work well.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote