View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 03:34 PM   #83
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW2, various Android devices
I really like Down the Rabbit Hole but as you noted it is just calling for a fantasy or science fiction nomination which I know is not your preference. I'm not sure if I would nominate something like that or if I would go for some form of microhistory that delves deep into one specific thing.

Of the three, Revolution would be my second choice, I like it and think we could get a good variety of books nominated with it.

I'm not fond of "You've Got to be Carefully Taught" personally. It is a great idea and the controversy around the whole South Pacific production is very interesting but unless you know about that or dig into the song it isn't obvious what the intention is.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote