View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 02:48 PM   #82
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
To everyone: Changes and additions can still be made. If Catlady would weigh in, that would push me to make up my own mind, and then maybe we could set our calendar if there’s nothing else new.
I do like my initial Revolution suggestion and it got a couple of positive comments, but so did Carefully Taught, so I'm torn. No one has commented on Down the Rabbit Hole, which I think could be fun, but I must be the only one, so I'll save it for the future.

Does anyone have strong feelings for or against Revolution and Carefully Taught?
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote