View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 01:57 PM   #81
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
How about Chasing Rainbows: The World of Colour? Gives us rainbows, colour, and the world. That should be broad enough to cover pretty much anything.
Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Since I abused your original "lost in translation: other tongues" you could do something like: Found in Translation: Other Cultures.
Iím torn. I donít want to trespass on Bookpossumís Journey theme. And then, if people donít want to read translated works, they donít want to read translated books! Iím also still fond of the watery theme, especially in line with KISS. Iíll think about it another day or so.

To everyone: Changes and additions can still be made. If Catlady would weigh in, that would push me to make up my own mind, and then maybe we could set our calendar if thereís nothing else new.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote