View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 03:49 PM   #81
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaVu123 View Post
Wow...I only made my account for the purpose of asking the original question, I had no idea it had become 6 pages long! I have been reading through the discussions and the points brought up are very interesting! I got a Kobo Aura H20 over Christmas which I am very happy with. I also sent an email to the Kobo Support and they have stopped the use of my data with third-party companies, so I'm happy with that. I guess I'll have to set up notifications so I won't miss any more interesting discussions like this one!
Congratulations on your new Kobo Aura H2O.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote