View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 09:56 AM   #91
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840
You can resize the first partition (the exportable internal filesystem); I did it by changing the size in the partition table with a hex editor. My device did not recognize the new size until I reformatted the internal memory with its System utility. You might be able to use some tool to modify the partition table, however all the ones I tried balked at the overlapping partitions that PocketBook sets up.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote