View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 03:10 PM   #1
OldLincoln
Connoisseur
OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FBReader
CC Still gets books but doesn't display them.

Been a user for several years with nary a problem till lately. I do the send to device in Cal and it downloads them to CC just fine, but the bookshelf view doesn't update no matter what. The database must hold them as I load them into me tablet reader fine.

The only thing that changed is I now have 800 or so books in CC and while it holds them it won't recognize them. My reader app uses CC's database as a source so I can't delete a book in CC without loosing it in my reader.

Please take a look and either fix it or offer a workaround.

OldLincoln
OldLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote