Thread: PRS-505 New Charger Needed
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 07:51 PM   #12
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by revmike View Post
The Sony PSP charger will work, it's the only one that I use for my 505, since 2008.
Ditto, except I used the Sony OEM charger for about a year. My PSP charger is from Philips, here on Amazon USA for $7. I've found it more reliable than the OEM Sony (I forget exactly why, maybe charging didn't start sometimes using the OEM charger?), and use it all the time now (it's much more conveniently compact).
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote