View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 09:37 PM   #5
bookiebabe
bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Zenpad
Ok, sir, that is seriously helpful. I looked at Calibre Cloud years ago, but haven't recently.. and Calibre Box is totally new to me. I'm sort of obsessed with organizing my collection in Calibre, so I handle all the grouping/series etc within that program. As long as I can search by series, author, or title, I've pretty much got what I need in terms of organization on my tablet.

... and you've just solved my problem! lol I had no idea there was a 'download all' option, somehow escaped my notice. That will work a treat, and be perfect for my needs. Will definitely check out Calibre box and cloud again, as well.

Thanks so much. I've been ripping my hair out for 4 days over this. Whew.

Happy Reading!

Rachel
bookiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote