View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 06:19 PM   #7
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Spring Snow is one of my favourite books, and I've read it many times. I am late for the party, but I plan on rereading it this week and then commenting on some of the posts here, if anyone is still up for discussion. I haven't had time to reread it this month due to work and school obligations, and I wouldn't like to comment without giving some more thought to the story. I hope that you all enjoyed Spring Snow, it really is a lovely novel. Each time I read it I notice something that I missed out on.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote