View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #13
Joseph Mitchell
Enthusiast
Joseph Mitchell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Mitchell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Mitchell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Mitchell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Mitchell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Mitchell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Mitchell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Mitchell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Mitchell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Mitchell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Mitchell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: PC, other
I've been hoping to find someplace that would do an in-depth review of my novel, or give me the chance to answer specific questions about it, rather than my answering from a set of pre-written questions given for each book. Lots of people have bought my book, but it's only got two reviews at amazon, and none yet at smashwords. Are you keeping a list of future books to review? I'd love to get on it.