View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 01:10 AM   #770
mbrisco
(gtfo/freak)
mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Alita
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcace View Post
Hi there, sorry for that last message - i just did not quite understand that the jailbreak worked and i do have to install (copy to the device) this thing:
"KUAL (coplate) | KUAL-eb7e23d-20221002.tar.xz | 2022-Oct-02 03:15:00 | 73.4K | e88213b65824aec51a23c755e5f31875 | Upstream"

now there is only one last question: if i happen to update to a newer firmare - is there any chance to downgrade again?

Cheers and Thanks for the great forum and jailbreak!
Hey, congrats and glad my instructions helped. I don’t know about downgrading since I’ve never tried it myself, but it seems possible from what I’ve skimmed. I just blocked the OTA updates using renameotabin KUAL extension, so haven’t worried about that.
mbrisco is offline   Reply With Quote