View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 11:03 AM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by eSheri View Post
Aw dang! I missed it!
This is what I do to avoid missing some of the better apps. Since Amazon gives away one free app every day, I make it a point to download every one as part of my daily computer ritual. It doesn't matter if I want it, need it, or if it's incompatible with what I own. At some point in the future, I may need it. You never know. Besides, the vast majority of these apps remain in Amazon's cloud. That way my device isn't being cluttered up, nor is my storage taking a hit.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote