View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 10:22 AM   #26
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting4somethin View Post
I bought a Nook Simple Touch. It is able to scroll smoothly in PDF, similar to a yotaphone. On the other hand, browsing has been a bit harder to setup. The norefresh app is unstable, at least in the latest firmware. I’m yet to try older variations, or the norefresh kernel.
You can set it up so the notifications icon at the top can be used to re-activate the norefresh app easily.

I think the norefresh app was originally developed for a Sony T1/2. I think it was more stable. I might try it as I have an old T2.

Last edited by Pajamaman; 02-26-2018 at 10:51 AM.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote