Thread: Silliness Pet peeves?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #32
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
People who pull into handicapped spaces because 'they're just waiting for someone to come out of the store' or 'just gonna be a minute' or just don't give a damn.

Inconsiderate bastiids.

As well as those who abuse the privilege of the handicapped stickers. Like the ones who drive their relatives car (without the relatives) and use the sticker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
THIS THIS THIS!!! Especially the second one. The worst I saw of this was this shiny new BMW pulling into the parking lot (which was pretty empty), up goes the tag, and out of the car comes a girl in her twenties that looked perfectly healthy. My guess was she was the daughter of a doctor.
I'll third this one.

Worst example I saw was a professional footballer (soccer player for you colonial heathens ) parked in a handicapped space with a sticker. He'd played for a Premier Division club the previous day!
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote