View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Have you tried the Insert blank line feature under Conversion - Look & Feel?
thanks for your answer and yep i have already tried that but without success.
i've come up with a mini-solution to keep my empty line from being eaten up during the conversion process:

1. i've replaced the empty lines with a character, a star (*). and thank god for Oo and it's regular expressions (and also thank god for friends )

2. changed the font color for that star to white so it doesn't show. and it worked, it's stayed invisible in the conversion.

so yey!
now all i have left to do is hope that my specs work for the K3 screen and they won't look weird so that i would have to change everything
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote