View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 02:47 PM   #497
cedhax
Addict
cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
MapleRead 3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by romad View Post
Just installed 3.1. How do I implement the following new feature?

Allowed the choice of any user-defined book set as the default import destination book set
I played around with this new feature yesterday. It feels quite natural once you get a hang of it.

Go to where you do a book set switch, i.e., tap Sets in the library view. Find the table row with the blue download icon, and tap the icon. Then tap the row you want as the new import destination book set. Tap Done.

By the way, have you tried the following new features of MapleRead 3.1?

- Enhanced the import command to also recursively import book files from folders
- Added tighter integration with Files app so that files and folders can be copied between the app's File Sharing location and other locations, including cloud drives and AirDrop via Files

By combining the 2 new features above, I can easily import hundreds of my books already organized by folders on some of my cloud drives, and have them added to (new) book sets in MapleRead. Super convenient!!!

Last edited by cedhax; 08-02-2019 at 03:05 PM.
cedhax is offline   Reply With Quote