View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 04:18 PM   #30
lymimi
lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps67 View Post
I love my Kindle Paperwhite (7th generation) because it is my first ereader. And I love it now because it is the fastest ereader I own and it has a very good rendering engine. I love it also if I don't use it as my preferred ereader now. I choose it because I was a novice, kindles were the only ereaders I knew, there was still no Oasis 2 (may be I could choose it with its 7" screen) so it was the Kindle with the best value for money.

Then I bought the Kobo Aura One because there was no Kindle with a 7.8" screen, and finally the PB633 Color because I was too curious for colors. And I love all my ereaders also if none of them is perfect: but the perfect ereader doesn't exist.

Edit: 54 Years
Aw, so it was love from the first sight Thank you for answering!
lymimi is offline   Reply With Quote